Estates and Nature
is a unique blog dedicated to writing about serene residential areas and those natural features that added to their uniqueness and beauty. It also discovers and describes features of undeveloped and developing Estates with perceived serenity. The blog does not only describe Estates and natural features, but goes as far as writing comprehensively about available facilities such as Medical Facilities, Educational Facilities, Health Care Facilities, Recreational and Hospitality Facilities etc. and other services obtainable within these areas.
Another attribute of Estate and Nature is looking out for beautiful sites in and out of the city where one may like to visit, especially the uncommon ones.
The blog will help you
1. Know residential areas with serene, safe and comfortable environments where you can choose to reside.
2. Find good schools where you can enroll your children and wards.
3. Know areas where you can possibly find lands available for sale.
4. Know and locate uncommon but classic Hotels and Resorts located in serene environments.
5. Choose locations for your picnics and outings.
6. Advertise your establishments, properties, products and services thus the blog is open to adverts and sponsorship.
And lots more.
Apart from the formals, added to this blog is a category known as Gossip Land which deviates a little from the main aim of the blog but done purposely to ease some stress while reading through the formals.
For anyone nursing the idea of visiting Nigeria or changing location while already in Nigeria, a constant visit to this blog will provide you the needed information for adequate preparations and safe arrival to your desired (residential) destination.
We are also disposed to visiting and writing about private estates and/or facilities at the owner’s request and are ever ready to give your establishments the creative word accolade they deserve.
Welcome to Estates and Nature!
Know more from “menu”.
Don’t forget to click the “follow” button to follow Estates and Nature for post updates.
To read posts, please click HERE.